NIGHT CLUBS SATISFIED
- HTML & CSS
- JQuery & PHP alteration
- Website optimisation
- Campaign following
- Google Shopping
- Poster & flyer
- Logo and visual identity
- Banner and design for website
- Promotional video, Teaser and Aftermovie
- Community Management
- E-commerce writing
- Display campaign on Social Network
- Licence - Référenceur et rédacteur web (SEO and Writing Bachelor)
- DUT - Métiers du multimédia et de l'internet (Web and Design Higher National Diploma)
- BAC - Economique et social (Economic Levels)
- Alternated training and apprenticeship in E-Nova - SEO & Web Editor (2016-2017)
- Auto-entrepreneur - Web and Design (2014-2017)
- Internship in "E-Nova" - Junior Webmaster (April-June 2016)
- "Illegal Party" - Event planner and Designer (2013-2016)
- "Advanced - AM" - Creation of 2 websites (2015)
- Internship "Illegal Production" - Design and Marketing (2015)
- "City-Hall Mulhouse" - Event planner and Design (2012-2015)
- "La Poste" - Work at the postal center (August-September 2014)
- Mairie Kingersheim - Assistant cook (August 2013)
- Internship "COGEMA" - Comptability (March 2009)
Into the professional world
- As self-employed, I created many flyers for night clubs across the Europe. I had the responsibility of the visual communication for hundred of events since 2013. As well as online advertising, I did printed poster and flyers. I take care of the display campaign in the targeted city.
- I participated in the creation and the development of the « Illegal Party » event in Alsace for more than two years. I had the chance to create a complete and modern visual identity with logos, flyers, social network design, promotional video, but also communication folder.
- I was able to fulfill the task of Community Manager under responsibility of many personal and professional projects. This is how I gained the skills to create promoting post.These designs are the foundation of good social networks’s advertising with the perfect call-to-action.
- I made a lot of websites with WordPress, Prestashop and without any CMS. The majority of them are on the first one. I learned how to create, customize and integrate themes, My CSS and HTML content always take care of the UX and the responsive design. Every change needs to be tested !
- I often worked independently on a lot of websites, that’s why I needed to learn how to build one in its entirety. I possess the necessary technical skills on the Adobe Suite software, but I know how to adapt on free design program. During all these years, I created a substantial content of banners, sliders, logos & icons.
- Many rules are forgotten on the web, however, we learn everyday new way to improve it ! With my previous experience, I established protocols to boost my creations.
- Pictures are always compressed without any visible degradation.
- Codes are minified and unified when it’s possible.
- Don’t overload our website with useless addons, which can be easily replaced.
- Choose a hosting adapted to the client and his willing.