NIGHT CLUBS SATISFIED
- HTML & CSS
- JQuery & PHP alteration
- Website optimisation
- Campaign following
- Google Shopping
- Poster & flyer
- Logo and visual identity
- Banner and design for website
- Promotional video, Teaser and Aftermovie
- Community Management
- E-commerce writing
- Display campaign on Social Network
- Licence - Référenceur et rédacteur web (SEO and Writing Bachelor)
- DUT - Métiers du multimédia et de l'internet (Web and Design Higher National Diploma)
- BAC - Economique et social (Economic Levels)
- Alternated training and apprenticeship in E-Nova - SEO & Web Editor (2016-2017)
- Auto-entrepreneur - Web and Design (2014-2017)
- Internship in "E-Nova" - Junior Webmaster (April-June 2016)
- "Illegal Party" - Event planner and Designer (2013-2016)
- "Advanced - AM" - Creation of 2 websites (2015)
- Internship "Illegal Production" - Design and Marketing (2015)
- "City-Hall Mulhouse" - Event planner and Design (2012-2015)
- "La Poste" - Work at the postal center (August-September 2014)
- Mairie Kingersheim - Assistant cook (August 2013)
- Internship "COGEMA" - Comptability (March 2009)
Into the professional world
As self-employed, I created many flyers for night clubs across the Europe. I had the responsibility of the visual communication for hundred of events since 2013. As well as online advertising, I did printed poster and flyers. I take care of the display campaign in the targeted city.
I participated in the creation and the development of the « Illegal Party » event in Alsace for more than two years. I had the chance to create a complete and modern visual identity with logos, flyers, social network design, promotional video, but also communication folder.
I was able to fulfill the task of Community Manager under responsibility of many personal and professional projects. This is how I gained the skills to create promoting post.These designs are the foundation of good social networks’s advertising with the perfect call-to-action.
I made a lot of websites with WordPress, Prestashop and without any CMS. The majority of them are on the first one. I learned how to create, customize and integrate themes, My CSS and HTML content always take care of the UX and the responsive design. Every change needs to be tested !
I often worked independently on a lot of websites, that’s why I needed to learn how to build one in its entirety. I possess the necessary technical skills on the Adobe Suite software, but I know how to adapt on free design program. During all these years, I created a substantial content of banners, sliders, logos & icons.
Many rules are forgotten on the web, however, we learn everyday new way to improve it ! With my previous experience, I established protocols to boost my creations.
Pictures are always compressed without any visible degradation.
Codes are minified and unified when it’s possible.
Don’t overload our website with useless addons, which can be easily replaced.
Choose a hosting adapted to the client and his willing.